Sign up in the store, or call (614) 263-1624.
Kids wish lists can be endless when they are spending other people’s money, but by learning how to earn and save their own money, they learn how to prioritize their wants based on their willingness to work for them.
Join us at Cover to Cover for a fun and hands-on lesson and story time geared at teaching kids ages 4-9 how to earn, save, and make spending decisions.
Participation is FREE, easy, and will help set the foundation for a lifetime of wise decision making with money.
To get the most from the class:
• Download the FREE app Quest to Clean Up, on the App Store or GooglePlay. (It was created by a UA mom who wanted to teach her kids financial discipline!)
Visit www.QuestToCleanUp.com for more information.
• Follow the steps to set up a FREE account for your family to help kids earn money around the house for doing chores and tasks (both paid and unpaid!).
• Sign up and bring your child to Cover to Cover on Saturday, April 13 from 3-4pm.
• Participate in the needs & wants story time and activity to teach your kids to distinguish between a “want” and a “need”.
• In the store, use the app to create a wish list of wanted books from around the store and the app will translate the price of the wanted items into the number of chores needed in order to earn them.
• “Share” your wish list with the Cover to Cover owner to be entered into a raffle to win a wish-listed book. (Log in to the app as a parent, click “View Wish lists” and click “share” at the bottom of each child’s list. Enter the email address for the Cover to Cover contact, provided in the class).
• One lucky participant will win a book from their wish list on the day of class!