We love partnering with authors and illustrators! Our store has been a trusted resource for teachers, parents, and young readers for more than 40 years. We are a knowledgeable, personable team of experienced educators, librarians and booksellers. Cover to Cover is an independent, locally-owned bookstore committed to empowering and inspiring children to become lifelong readers.
Our buyers carefully select stock for ages 0 to 18 with recommendations from our staff, publisher reps and customers. We also host both in-person and virtual events with authors and illustrators. If you believe your book would be a good fit for us, we would love to hear from you.
Please review the following:
- As a general rule, we do not accept self-published titles, including vanity presses, CreateSpace, Little A or other Amazon-published titles.
- Walk-in and telephone inquiries will be directed to this page.
- Books and other merchandise must be carried by Ingram.
- We do not purchase on consigment or directly from authors.
- Books will be purchased through a major distributor or publisher.
- Please do not drop off or mail copies of your book or promotional materials--their review and/or return cannot be guaranteed.
- We are unable to respond to every submission. If your book is selected, we will contact you.
To submit your book for consideration, please use our Author and Illustrator Inventory Form.
If you would like to be considered for an event, please fill out our Event Requet Form.